Sacopee Valley Health Center:
Providing the best healthcare for our community
Ten things we want you to know about our area:
- The Sacopee (Saco and Ossipee Rivers) Valley and foothills are known for four-season beauty and recreational opportunities. ABC Good Morning America named our area as one of “Top 10 Outdoor Vacation Spots.”
- We’re only two hours north of Boston, less than one hour from Portland to the east and North Conway, New Hampshire to the west.
- We have dozens of lakes, ponds, streams and brooks with some of Maine’s best fishing. We have half a dozen downhill ski areas within one hour drive. There are miles of snowmobile and cross country skiing trails. We have great slopes for sledding, an outdoor ice skating rink, and miles of hiking trails up mountains and down in the valleys.
- Parsonsfield is home to the Province Lake Golf Club, a public 18-hole, Par 71 course.
- In the fall the surrounding communities gather for the annual Apple Festival in Cornish.
- Each summer the Saco River Festival Association provides five concerts by world-renowned chamber musicians.
- Apple Acres Farm hosts the Blue Grass Festival each summer at the Ossipee Valley Fairgrounds in Hiram.
- Since 1980 the Ossipee Valley Agricultural Fair has been held annually in July.
- The Sacopee Valley region is a haven for those seeking antiques.
- The Stone Mountain Arts Center in Brownfield is a beautiful timber frame barn hosting local and national acts.
Maryagnes Gillman, M.S., R.N. Jeffrey Ray, D.O.
Executive Director Medical Director
Patricia Peabody, C.P.A. Marty Braga, L.S.W. L.S.P.C.
Director of Finance and Administration Director of Allied Health
Nancy Buck Lisa Libby
Human Resources Facility Coordinator Practice Manager